Sunday 6 May 2012

For My Love 2 (Poem)

For My Love 2

True love deserves true love as love answers love
And I have chosen you out of genuine love for you I love
Just as God created us for each other you are for me
An since love is reciprocal, from heart to heart, you are for me

Among all the beautiful girls in the world it is you
I have chosen for my love because my heart lives in you
Nothing! Nothing at all can break the bond of our love
Not even jealousy nor distance nor death can break this love

The clock tick tacks twenty four hours everyday from day to day
And at least twenty four times a day I remember you from day to day
Each time I remember you efforts in work I double for us and for you
For the good of our household, our parents and children, fro us and fro you

Dearest Onion, you have chosen to marry a young man
Whom you love, trust and shall love and trust and I am the man
You have chosen a man to love, to trust and to admire
And this man you shall play with, work by and for, support and inspire

A man you shall stand by, walk with, caress and comfort tirelessly
As you now make him work, hope, study, write and love tirelessly
So too each time you think and remember me
You should stand tall, smile and brighten up for me

You should arise and shine forth because I admire you
You should work harder and harder, study well for I count on you
You should read widely, be as intelligent as a writer
You should know as it is that you are the wife of a writer

You should read hard at night and during the day as if for a competition
Because your husband and brother is a always a man for a competition
You should take healthy care of your beauty and body, our body
Because that is where my heart resides, in your body, our body



You should remain joyful, obedient, honest and beautiful, I mean you
Because I trust, admire, love, count on and adore you, I mean you
You should remain hardworking, kind, perpetually glad, always hopeful in life
Because you are my onliest Shallote, the onliest Onion of my life.

When love answers YES
When love answers PRESENT
When love answers LOVE
Then we were made for LOVE

Yours forever NSAH MALA
Thursday March 31st 2011

Notice! Notice! Notice!
Yesterday, March 30th 2011,
I wrote this very poem in the morning
And I could not find it in the evening
When I wanted to envelop it and send to you.
Nevertheless, given that the poem had originated
From my heart I have been able to reproduce it

This morning, (30/03/2011), verbatim or so.
This is what true love can do! Thanks be to god!

Then, wonderfully and miraculously
I found the missing poem inside one of my books
Three hours after having written the second.
What a miracle!
But then, this has taught me two things,
True love is enduring as I took the pains to rewrite
The poem and that one artistic piece produced by
The same author twice can never be exactly the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment